Happy new year
Felt like posting something personal, and also wanted to brag about the anime I received for Christmas.
…Which actually isn’t much at all. But I still got good stuff:
- Millennium Actress
- Paradise Kiss DVDs vol. 2 & 3 – Complete
2012 was an extremely rocky year; lots of highs, lots of lows.
- First breakup that took about four months to get completely over.
- Emotional detachment from girls whom I was really close to.
- My first job. Awful conditions, a cunt of a boss.
- Getting used again in college.
- Prom. So much fun.
- Got my drivers license and still haven’t killed anyone.
- Started college and have already made lots of progress in singing.
- Currently in a great and healthy relationship with an amazing guy.
- Just saw the Broadway play Peter & the Star Catcher. It was great.
My first semester of college was really busy and emotionally high. I still can’t believe I managed to survive taking three general education classes at once. Never ever doing that again, though. Even though I wasn’t in this semester’s musical (Spelling Bee), it was a great experience doing tech and backstage work. Right now I want nothing more than to be a dancer in the spring production of Cabaret. I’m also only taking one academic class next semester which will make things a hell of a lot easier for me.
The relationship between the guy I mentioned in my previous personal post and I didn’t work out. In fact, it failed miserably. But I managed to get over it quickly. After happily being single for about a month and a half and intending to stay so for the rest of the year, an upperclassman asked me out. I’ll do anything to get out of my dorm so I said yes out of boredom. We had a wonderful first date and talked for four hours in a small coffee shop. We went on a few more dates after that and officially became a couple a couple of weeks ago. I’m very happy with him. (Though I’m probably happier that my parents like him, especially considering the eight year age difference.)
So yeah. That’s about it. I hope 2013 isn’t as much of a shitstorm as 2012 was.