Happy birthday to me
I can finally call those 1-800 numbers and order stupid things! Yay! And I think I can feel my allergies kicking in…So for funsies, I’ve decided to share a few facts about myself, and want you readers to do something for me. Pleeeaaase?
- I love tea – Fact: I’m not a big fan of trying new food. But I will try any kind of tea. I love tea. Tea is happiness personified.
- I love musical theatre – I love it so much that I’m going to be majoring in it in college! Last week I got an acceptance letter from New Jersey City University. I’ll be a close distance from both my house and New York City. I’m really excited. I’m ready to get the hell out of my town.
- I hate math and science – with a passion that burns with the white-hot intensity of a thousand suns,
- I’m a Ravenclaw. – I finally remembered to get a Pottermore account a couple of weeks ago! Getting sorted into Ravenclaw was a bit unexpected as my friend and I generally agreed that I was either a Gryffindor or a Hufflepuff. But Ranenclaw is awesome. I’m proud, dammit!
- I have a tendency to touch my neck a lot. – Especially when I’m feeling anxious or generally uneasy. I think it only started happening recently, too.
NOW. As a gift to me, I’d like y’all (all..what, five of you?) to list three things that you like about my blog, and three things that you think I could improve upon.