Lupin III: Mine Fujiko 04 – In sleep he sang to me
Except…sort of genderbent in the end. To an extent.
- Just as Bouquet was known for terrifying the ballet girls with the Phantom story, Darenzo first brought up the legend to Fujiko.
- It’s really a shame it was only a spotlight that fell and not a chandelier.
- Heh, they even had a body of water in the catacombs.
- I like these homages, but couldn’t they at least try to be a little more subtle about it?
- Oh, Fujiko. I like you. But you’re just not making things interesting as the main character here.
- Also, what’s up with this Oscar fellow? Even though the amount of Lupin III installments I’ve seen is sparse, I’m assuming he’s a completely new character. He provides some humor, but he’s kind of just…there.
- I don’t know exactly what this was, but it was gorgeous.
- Is this and the ending slideshow foreshadowing that we’ll be delving into Fujiko’s past sometime in the future?